MUNthly is an international online Model United Nations conference that takes place each month. We are a reputed conference with official support from the United Nations. With MUNthly we seek to provide an exercise in diplomacy and debate on a consistent basis. We seek to not only emulate an extraordinary experience but to also continue emulating that very experience on a monthly basis. We are proud to declare the next chapter of our conference, the October chapter, open to registrations!
The September Chapter saw around 400 delegate registrations and we were unfortunately unable to accommodate everyone. This time we are back with the infrastructure and team in place and ready for another display of excellence with even more delegates.
MUNthly’s October chapter will provide a great platform for the development of several skills including but not limited to leadership, public speaking, debate, logic and writing. Aside from this our MUN can be a great place to socialize and meet like-minded individuals.
The October chapter will take place on October 24th and 25th.
Committees and Agendas:
1. United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)- Protecting the rights of stateless individuals
2. UNGA Disarmament and International Security (DISEC)- The use of non-conventional weapons by non-state actors with special emphasis on contemporary situations in Africa and the Middle East.
3. United Nations Security Council (UNSC)- The situation in the South China Sea
4. World Mental Health Congress (WMHC)- Establishing a framework for the betterment of mental health with special emphasis on the youth considering contemporary circumstances.
5. Historical All India Political Parties Meet (H-AIPPM)- Reviewing both terms of Indira Gandhi's Tenure (Freeze date: 1st January 1985)
6. Football International Fantasy Auction (FIFA)- Competitive player auction followed by interviews and tactical simulations
7. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)- The final frontier - the future role of the Alliance in space security
8. United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP)- Environmentally sustainable development of technology and infrastructure in developing states.
Best Delegate – ₹800 + Certificate of Merit
High Commendation – ₹500 + Certificate of Merit
Honorable Mention - Certificate of Merit
Special Mention- Certificate of Merit
Domestic Delegates: ₹299
International Delegates: $7 USD
Everything Included in the Registration Fees:
1) Conference attendance
2) Training Sessions
3) Certificate of Participation
4) Study Material
5) A chance at getting an award.
6) Sessions with Keynote speakers
United Nations Security Council
UNGA 1: Disarmament and International Security
United Nations Human Rights Council
Historical All India Political Parties Meet
World Mental Health Congress
United Nations Environment Assembly
The situation in the South China Sea
The establishment of a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East.
Protecting the rights of refugees in conflict stricken regions with special emphasis on Iraq and Syria.
The upholding of fundamental rights in the socially ravaged region of Yemen.
Reviewing NDA 2.0
Establishing a framework for the betterment of mental health with special emphasis on the younger generation considering contemporary circum... Read all