Go register on - https://www.jaipuryouthconclave.com/
1) United Nations General Assembly First: Disarmament and International Security
Agenda: Deliberation over unlawful occupation of territory, forced governance and
territorial claims: Underlining the present Russia-Ukraine and Afghanistan crisis.
2)United Nations Human Rights Council
Agenda: Deliberation on human rights violation during crisis situations with special
emphasis on the Ukraine and Afghanistan crisis.
3) Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries
Agenda: Regulation on oil prices and fair trade opportunities to producer countries.
4) All India Political Parties Meet
Agenda: Electoral reforms in India.
5) United Nations General Assembly Third: Social, Humanitarian and cultural
Agenda: Promotion of fundamental freedoms through the elimination of racism and
6) World Health Assembly
Agenda: Ensuring Universal Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
7) United Nations Committee on Status of Women
Agenda: Gender Responsive Climate Action
8) International Panel On Climate Change
Agenda: Assessing Projected Risk Areas In Assessment Report 6 (AR6) with Special Emphasis on Mitigation and Adaptation.
9) United Nations Peace Building Commission
Agenda: Trends in SAD Mediation and Long-Term Conflict Transformation with
respect to Peace-building in Africa.
10) World Bank
Agenda: Deliberating macro-economic policy frameworks for developing countries
to cope with a high debt-to-GDP ratio.
11) Special Political and Decolinisation Committee
Deliberating the case of the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem,
and other occupied Arab territories apropos to:
The Applicability of Jus ad Bellum and Self-Defense to the Use of Armed Force in Occupied Territory.
The Regulation of the Use of Armed Force in Occupied Territory in Light of the Right to Life.
12) Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
The Islamic Summit : Combating the Rise in Negative Stereotyping, Stigmatization, Discrimination, and Violence against members of the Ummah.
The Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers: Addressing the threats to economic, political and humanitarian stability in Afghanistan.
13) United Nations international atomic energy agency
Review of the devices of international law : a special focus on treaties and compliances, in relation to Nuclear Security and Disarmament.
Discussion on the security threats posed by Radioactive Material and Associated Facilities.
14) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Agenda: Reassessment of the current international trade strategies and suggesting
efficient structural changes to trade strategies post pandemic.
15) United Nations Environment Program
Agenda: Deliberation over sustainable and renewable sources of energy hile addressing
its impact on climate change
16) United Nations Childrens Emergency Fund
Agenda: Protection of children at the risk of war, Displacement and exploitation
17) United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
Agenda: Revisiting policy concerns to combat transnational organised crime with special
emphasis on strengthened International cooperation and human rights based approach.
18) International Press:
Caricaturists, Photographers ,Reporters