Speakers of the Forum: Ichak Adizes, Dorien Rookmaker, Robert Kennedy, Margrete Habsburg-Lothringen, John Perkins, Foster Gamble, Edgar Brandt, Sheyla Bonnick, Pohiva Tuionetoa, Alisher Mukhamedov and many others
Key topics of the Forum:
- Unknown factors of climate disasters
- The true causes of the record increase in the number of natural disasters
- Analytical forecast of global events in the near future
- Fighting CO2: myth or reality? How do they profit off of CO2 and why is electricity becoming more expensive?
- Practical solutions to the climate crisis
- The world economic crisis. How will it affect you personally?
- Artificial energy crisis
- When will there be world hunger?
- Limitation of wealth: why is it necessary?
- How to build an economy that benefits everyone?
- Escalation of violence in society
- Why are the problems of refugees, modern slavery, human trafficking, organ trafficking, and drug trafficking not being addressed?
- Ways to solve the global health crisis. Providing everyone with free, high-quality healthcare
- The reasons for the degradation of the education system. What will fix the situation?
- How is public consciousness being manipulated? Mechanisms of protection
- Expansion of military aggression
- Why is the idea of reducing the planet’s population being promoted?
- Practical solution to all crises: the transition from a consumer format to the creative society
- How can the unification of humankind help solve global problems?
The link to the conference - https://creativesociety.com/global-crisis-our-survival-is-in-unity