The Besançon International Model United Nations welcomes you to its first edition.
This four-day event will take place from January 19 to 22, 2023 at the University of Franche-Comté, in the city of Besançon, France. Our conference is intended for university students as well as young professionals.
The Besançon International Model United Nations is an opportunity for its participants to take part in strategic and diplomatic debates related to the world around us. Our three committees will allow delegates to engage in diplomatic debates, whether they are fully aware of how a MUN works or not, since we offer a beginner committee, an intermediate committee and an advanced committee.
It is also a human experience to develop friendly ties around the world, by entering this great family that is already BIMUN.
• University Student.
• Age : 16 - 30.
• Underage students who are part of a high school are likely to be accepted under certain conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us.
• No prior experience required.
• Experienced delegates are assigned to more difficult committees and/or countries.
• High School or University Student.
• Age 18 - 30.
• Participated several times as a delegate in MUNs.
• Participated at least once in Chair or have Co-chair capacity.
• Strong knowledge of MUN RoPs.
• Delegate fees : €60 per delegate.
• This includes access to the conference.
• This does not include participation in social, transports, accomodation and evening meal.
• Chairs fees : Exemption.
• This includes access to the conference, welcome meal for the chairs and accomodation.
• This does not include participation in social, transports and evening meal.
• Social Fees : €30 per person (chairs & delegate)
• This includes access to the three socials, as well as drinks and foods that can be inclued in them.
• No person who has paid the socials participation fee will be able to take part.
• To receive an invitation letter for visa purposes, first complete your registration fee payment!
Human Rights Council
Disarmament and International Security
Language : english
Language : French
Language : english
Towards Better Measures of Gender Inequality : Evaluation and proposal for the United Nations Development Program Gender Inequality Index.
Organes de contrôle dans les lieux de privation de liberté, identification des bonnes pratiques et coopération renforcée.
Universal Disarmament of Weaponry