United Nations Environmental Programme
Cite as https://mymun.com/ppdb/18092
Committee : United Nations Environmental Programme
Country : Russian Federation
Delegate Name : Viktoriia Malakhova
University of Vienna
Topic 1 : Tackling climate change through the restriction of maritime cargo
Topic 2 :Using technological advances in crop development to reduce the environmental consequences of climate change
INTRODUCTION TO CLIMATE CHANGE.
- Anthropogenic activity leads to greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Increasing greenhouse gases is already causing climate change.
- According to climate models, by 2100 the global temperature will increase by 1.4-5.8 ° C.
- Climate change is likely to have a significant environmental impact around the world.
- People and ecosystems will have to adapt to future climate regimes.
- The international community is trying to solve this problem through the impl...