Youth Leadership Model United Nations
- 250 Delegates
Where The Art Of Democracy Revilites
6 - 7 June, 2020, Online conference
The Youth Leadership community here serves as a forum for youth leaders, youth workers, coaches, educators, teachers, and all those who research, practice, teach, or develop leadership among youth. With a focus on addressing the needs of youth and challenges facing young leaders, the intention of the community is to build inter- and cross-generational connections between all YLMUN members who hold an interest in this area.
Priorities & Projects
- Launching an YLMUN Intersections group to foster networking, promote new publications and opportunities, share knowledge and experiences, build a resource library, and address questions about Youth Leadership.
- Establishing an Executive Leadership Team to expand our projects.
- Organizing an online Youth Leadership virtual conference.
- Contributing to other YLMUN Member Communities to infuse youth energy throughout the World.
- Creating a Youth Leadership Mentoring Program.