Warsaw Model United Nations
- Warsaw, Poland
- Myśliwiecka 6
- Nov 07 - Nov 10, 2019
- 302 Delegates
- zł230.00 Fee
Delegate Applications16 Sep 2019 - 23 Oct 2019
Chair Applications31 Mar 2019 - 01 May 2019
The 13th annual Warsaw Model United Nations Conference will take place in Warsaw, the capital of Poland from 7th to 10th of November, 2019.
Over the past twelve years, WawMUN has grown rapidly both in number of committees as well as delegates and it is the biggest event of that kind in the region.
The Conference is organized by the students of a renowned Polish school, Batory High School in Warsaw.
Rating4.19 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Mitigating the human rights crisis in Myanmar
World Health Organisation
- Combating the spread of contagious diseases in refugee camps.
- Confronting the issue of refugees’ mental health.
Human Rights Council
- Migrants as a vulnerable target of human trafficking.
International Criminal Court
- Prosecutor v. Simone Gbagbo
Disarmament and International Security Council
- Addressing measures to prevent instabilities in South Sudan with focus on disarmament.
- Subsequent development of e-finance and e-security leveraged by increased migration.
United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
- Ensuring the safety and development of child refugees from conflict torn countries.
United Nations Women
- Addressing the dangers faced by women migrants crossing the US-Mexico border.
Economic and Social Council
- Addressing economic consequences of migration in the Middle East.
Economic and Financial Affairs Council
- Opportunities for developing countries’ economies due to migration.
Peace of Westphalia, 1648
- Setting the new European order after the thirty years war and Dutch war for independence.
Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Council
- Securing religious freedom for migrants in Europe.
- The rights of the Ukrainian citizens in the relation with the European Union; focus on migration to the EU