Warsaw Model United Nations
- Warsaw, Poland
- Oct 20 - Oct 22, 2016
- 400 Delegates
- €60.00 Fee
Delegate Applications27 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
Delegation Applications27 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
Rating4.19 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Increasing border control in European countries as a possible way to combat the evergrowing threat of terrorism.
Historical Security Council
- 2008 Russo-Georgian War.
Human Rights Council
- Limitations to religious freedom in European countries as a violation of human rights.
Zofia van der Kroft
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Installment of missile defence systems in eastern Europe as a means of peacekeeping in the region
World Health Organization
- Cost-efficient management of urban health strategies focused on International Health Regulations
Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee
- Preserving both European and foreign traditions, mentality and heritage during the assimilation of immigrants
Economic and Social Council
- Corruption in European countries as one of the main obstacles in sustaining stability and integrity in the region
Economic and Financial Committee
- Offshoring and outsourcing of european entreprises as a risk to economic instability
International Court of Justice
- Obligations concerning Negotiations relating to Cessation of the Nuclear Arms Race and to Nuclear Disarmament (Marshall Islands v. United Kingdom)
International Criminal Court
- Prosecutor v. Viktor Yanukovych over alleged crimes against humanity committed on the territory of Ukraine in the context of the Euromaidan protests within the period 21 November 2013 - 22 February 2014
- Finding solutions to demographic problems of Europe
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Seeking ways of distinguishing refugees from asylum seekers and economic migrants, as well as their distribution throughout Europe.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Panama Papers; Tackling the problem of secretive offshoring of companies and the impact on European corruption
World Trade Organization
- Crisis in economic cooperation within EU and its effect on global economic instability and trade agreements
Mai Phuong Nguyen
International Monetary Fund
- Establishment and management of a universal virtual currency
- Internal security threats within the European Union