Vistula Model United Nations
- Cracow, Poland
- Nov 12 - Nov 14, 2015
- 186 Delegates
- €40.00 Fee
Delegate Applications18 Sep 2015 - 05 Nov 2015
Chair Applications13 Sep 2015 - 30 Sep 2015
Delegation Applications18 Sep 2015 - 05 Nov 2015
The Vistula Model Unites Nations (VisMUN) will take place in Krakow between 12-14th Nov 2015. Over 180 participants, beautiful locations, great networking possibilities and much more. The event is being organized by a group of students from Cracow's best high schools. We want to create an opportunity for ambitious pupils and students to develop, through the practical use of their knowledge, learning valuable life skills such as public speaking, self-presentation and English language debate and also create an environment for networking, which isn't necessarily provided by our schools.
Rating4.03 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
World Health Organization
- Combating the spread of the MERS virus in Asia.
World Trade Organization
- Regulation of Taiwanese trade status
- The danger of increasing instability in the region of the Middle East
Human Rights Council
- Sex ratio and son preference in many parts of South, East and Central Asia
Food and Agriculture Organization
- The repression of indigenous peoples in the countries of the Far East region
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- The sex trade in the Far East with a focus on slavery and human trafficking
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Creating new strategies for gender-equal future beyond 2015 regarding culture, education and social discontent in modern asian countries
Economic and Social Council
- The threats of rapid economic growth in developing countries in the Far East.