URIOS Model United Nations
- May 15 - May 16, 2021
- 115 Delegates
Rating4.55 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
United Nations Security Council
- The situation in Myanmar
- The situation in Venezuela
World Health Organization (WHO)
- The right to the highest attainable standard of health: ensuring universal health coverage of physical and mental health.
- Recognition of non-western medicine, inclusion of non-western health care methods like plant medicine, yoga, meditation etc.
United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)
- Addressing the protection of female reproduction rights
- Going against the traditional concept of family - how to include new conceptions of gender and sexuality in the context of family?
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- Agricultural challenges in the light of climate change: the problem of human food waste
- How to use food as a peace instrument
Human Rights Council
- How to protect the freedom of assembly as a cornerstone of democracy and the threat of its restriction
- Addressing the issue of child soldiers in armed conflict
Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS)
- Addressing the private utilization of space and its threat to international peace
- Facing the danger of space junk