This year’s theme puts young people at the centre of political and social debates as we come together to find solutions to global issues. We aim to encourage the future generation of world leaders and contributors of society to get involved in politics and global development. Hopefully, throughout this conference, delegates will realise the importance and consequences of their actions and how they can make a positive impact on the world. Along with this comes the idea that the future should be built through discussion rather than power relations. This can only be done through unity and people coming together and brokering peace/economic deals.
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Marketing and Communications
HR and Logistics
Ka Kiu Mak
MUN Chair Coordinator
Topic 1: The issue of Nuclear Non-Proliferation. Topic 2: Discussing the use of and future of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
Topic 1: Tackling global poverty in line with sustainable development. Topic 2: Achieving gender equality.
Topic 1: The situation in the South China Sea. Topic 2: Transnational and internal combatting of modern terrorism.
Topic 1: Supporting sustainable development and agriculture in LEDCs. Topic 2: Globalisation and pollution in megacities.
Topic 1: Improving health care in LEDCs through the enhancement of education and infrastructure. Topic 2: Securing water resources, accessibility and quality in LEDCs.
Topic 1: Global Citizenship - rights of migrants and refugees. Topic 2: The modern parameters of freedom of expression.
1. Countering capitalist American influence worldwide. 2. Solving the ongoing conflict in Afghanistan. 3. Stabilising the political infighting over Yuri Andropov's poor health.
1. Undermining Soviet and communist influence worldwide. 2. Stabilising economic uncertainty. 3. Appeasing causes of domestic unrest.
1. Addressing the current state of diplomatic isolation. 2. Vying to be dominant power in the geographical Southern Africa.
1. Confronting Apartheid. 2. Vying to be dominant power in Southern Africa. 3. Supporting a conflict in the Congo.
1. The country's democracy in danger of being undermined. 2. Recipient of US Military Equipment.
1. Dealing with the challenges of a One Party State. 2. Solving famine in parts of the country. 3. Recipient of Soviet Military Equipment.