United Ambassadors Model United Nations Conference
- United Nations Office in Geneva, Switzerland
- May 12 - May 15, 2017
- 500 Delegates
- $245.00 Fee
Delegate Applications05 Jan 2017 - 03 May 2017
Observer Applications15 Jan 2017 - 01 May 2017
Delegation Applications05 Jan 2017 - 01 May 2017
The road to Sustainable Global Development in light of social, environmental and security-related challenges in the modern world. The United Ambassadors MUN Conference in Geneva (UA-MUNC) is a UN4MUN conference that will take place from May 12th to the 15th, 2017 at the United Nations Headquarters in Geneva. UN4MUN is the Model UN platform developed by the United Nations Department of Public Information to provide an accurate simulation of the United Nations. This is the first and only UN4MUN conference to take place at the United Nations in Geneva after the first GMUN conference organized by the United Nations Department of Public Information in 2009.
Rating4.04 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
General Assembly First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) - University
- Preventive disarmament of Nuclear, Chemical and Conventional Weapons, threats of an arms race in outer space, and the role of disarmament in Sustainable Development.
General Assembly Second Committee (Economic and Financial) - High School
- Taking immediate, effective action against Climate Change while addressing the threat it poses to Sustainable Global Development.
UNGA High-Level Summit on the Empowerment of Women (High School & University)
- Ending all forms of violence & discrimination against women and ensuring the empowerment and advancement of women in global economies and social order (Planet 50-50 by 2030 and #HeforShe).
UNGA High-Level Summit on Rights of Refugees and Migrants (High School & University)
- Strategies to counter the surge of intolerance and xenophobia against migrants and refugees around the globe.
Security Council A - University
- Threats to International Peace and Security caused by terrorist acts (aviation and civilian security amidst rise of international terrorism).
Security Council B - High School
- Immediate measures to protect children and civilians in armed conflict and ensure their access to emergency relief.