Tricity Model United Nations
- Gdynia, Poland
- Legionów 27
- Sep 03 - Sep 05, 2020
- 200 Delegates
Chair Applications22 Dec 2019 - 29 Jan 2020
"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X
Rating4.93 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Discussing the possible means to undertake in order to expand cybersecurity.
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Taking measures to mitigate effects of freshwater shortages worldwide.
World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The question of universal access to contraception in the light of the rise of sexually transmitted infection cases
Human Rights Council (HRC)
- Adressing the issue of China's repression of Uighur Muslim minority.
United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Regulating the use of economic sanctions as instruments of foreign policy.
European Council (EUCO)
- Greek Government Debt Crisis 2015
International Criminal Court (ICC)
- The Prosecutor v. Al Hassan - war crimes and crimes against humanity allegedly committed in Timbuktu between 2012-2013.
Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
- The issue of West Africa and the Sahel: Briefing on Intercommunal Violence and Terrorism.
United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
- Legislation of space mining operations.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- Tackling the issue of wildlife trade in the light of COVID-19 pandemics.