Tricity Model United Nations
- Gdynia, Poland
- Mar 21 - Mar 23, 2019
- 300 Delegates
- €40.00 Fee
Delegate Applications05 Jan 2019 - 02 Feb 2019
Building a Civil Society Through Education
Rating4.37 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Tackling the Issue of Ukrainian-Russian Conflict and Finding Ways to Prevent Hybrid Wars.
League of Nations Council, 1936 (Double Committee)
- Spanish Civil War.
Permanent Court of International Justice, 1931
- Obligation to negotiate the Austrian-German customs union as a possible breach of the Treaty of Versailles. (France v. Germany, Austria intervening)
Economic and Social Council
- Decentralisation of Authority as a Mean of Ensuring Development and Economic Prosperity.
The Group of 20
- Capturing the Innovation of Fintech while Preserving the Stability of the Banking Network.
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- Preventing the Spread of Radical Islamic Terrorism.
World Health Organization
- Finding Ways to Combat Physical and Mental Implications of Child Maltreatment.
United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
- Creating Regulatory Measures to Eradicate the Practice of Forced Child Marriage.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Combating Global HIV Epidemic with a Particular Focus on Drug Users and Prisoners.