Tashkent International Model United Nations
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 12, Istiqbol street, Mirobod district
- Mar 29 - Mar 31, 2019
- 500 Delegates
- $0.00 Fee
Delegate Applications10 Dec 2018 - 15 Feb 2019
TIMUNTIMUN is a simulation of the 8 UN Committees (General Assembly, Crisis Committee, Security Council, ECOSOC, UNESCO, Commission on the Status of Women, General Assembly 3rd Committee and Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice ) that will be held in honor of Doha Declaration to promote “Education for Justice” Initiative.
TIMUN is aimed to empower youth in the field of international diplomacy, global politics, public speaking, leadership and effective negotiating. It is a bridge between United Nations and students, which allows youth to have an open dialogue on the range of complex issues and propose their own solutions for tackling global problems.
TIMUN also invites scholars from different fields to have dialogue with young people and stimulate future generation to be heard and have an impact on the world. Moreover, it is nominated аs "The Best Youth Social Project of 2018" by the Youth Union of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW)
- The Role of Education and Youth Development in the Empowerment of Girls and Advancement of Women's Leadership in the Global Economy
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Humanitarian Crisis in Myanmar
Aigul Kantoro kyzy
The Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Implementing the Systematic Approach Methods of Anti-Corruption in Education
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Access to education and health care in conflict and post-conflict zones
Sasha Alexandra Sternik
The Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ)
- Convention on Illegal Trafficking of firearms
The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)
- Education, Model United Nations & SDG Field Advocacy (All SDG's)