Szczecin Model United Nations
- Szczecin, Poland
- ul. Henryka Pobożnego 2
- Oct 21 - Oct 23, 2021
- 115 Delegates
- €30.00 Fee
Delegate Applications01 Aug 2021 - 30 Sep 2021
Chair Applications12 Feb 2021 - 21 Mar 2021
Before you submit your application, please review the Country Matrix (access below) to choose preferred Delegate spots which are still not ocuppied!
The Delegate fee is € 30 / PLN 130.00
The fee can only be paid after an application has been submitted and approved.
The fee can be paid via transfer to our bank account (or via MyMUN):
Name: Stowarzyszenie Przyjaciół II Liceum Ogólnokształcącego w Szczecinie
Account number / IBAN: PL04 1020 4795 0000 9102 0335 6383
Please include "StetiMUN", your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer.
The fee includes: Participation in the conference, lunch breaks in between sessions, coffee breaks menu, entrance to the social event.
To keep up with all the news, make sure to follow our social media platforms. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via social media or our email address: email@example.com.
Rating4.73 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Historical Security Council (HSC)
- Croatian War of Independence after the Vukovar massacre (1991)
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Examining the impact of the COVID-19 Infodemic on mental health.
Human Rights Council (HRC)
- Tackling the issue of unlawful police actions during protests.
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Response to the COVID 19 crisis: Ensuring a forceful multilateral response guided by international unity to decrease vulnerabilities for future disasters and to uphold the 2030 Agenda.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- Tackling the issue of criminal activity arising from sand over-extraction.