Szczecin Model United Nations
- Szczecin, Poland
- Henryka Pobożnego 2
- Nov 14 - Nov 16, 2019
- 167 Delegates
- €30.00 Fee
Delegate Applications23 Jun 2019 - 06 Oct 2019
StetiMUN 2019 is also special for being the tenth, anniversary edition of Szczecin Model United Nations. Each year, the conference gathers more than 150 people, from countries all over Europe and the World. Therefore, it is undoubtedly the best opportunity for you to make internationl friends, learn to work collaboratively and, of course, have fun!
Before you submit your application, please review the Country Matrix (access below) to choose preferred Delegate spots which are still not ocuppied!
The Delegate fee is € 30 / PLN 130.00
The fee can only be paid after an application has been submitted and approved.
The fee can be paid via transfer to our bank account:
Name: Stowarzyszenie Przyjaciół II Liceum Ogólnokształcącego w Szczecinie
Account number / IBAN: PL04 1020 4795 0000 9102 0335 6383
Please include "StetiMUN", your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer.
The fee includes: Participation in the conference, lunch breaks in between sessions, coffee breaks menu, entrance to the social event.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via social media or our email address: email@example.com.
Rating4.64 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Resolving the ongoing situation in Hong Kong
Economic and Social Council
- Initiating changes in global energetics - addressing countries’ harmful impact on climate.
- Measures to ensure sustainable and environmentally responsible tourism in South Eastern Asia.
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- The Middle East conflict. Addressing the issue of Israeli armament.
Human Rights Council
- Addressing limitations of freedom of opinion and expression via i.a. censorship.
- Raising the issue of persecution based on sexual orientation in Chechnya.
United Nations Women
- Domestic violence – creating a universal framework to cope with the issue.
- Establishing the charter of rights of women during military conflicts.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Regulating the protection of whistle-blowers.
- The issue of unlawful treatment of prisoners.
United Nations Commission on Science and Technology (Sci-Tech)
- International laws of robotics- regulations and access aid.
- Use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in international trade.