Sieg Model United Nations
- Siegen, Germany
- Nov 16 - Nov 19, 2016
- 200 Delegates
- €20.00 Fee
Delegate Applications01 Aug 2016 - 16 Nov 2016
Chair Applications15 Jul 2016 - 15 Sep 2016
Delegation Applications01 Aug 2016 - 16 Nov 2016
SIEGMUN 2016 – Knowledge and understanding
The SIEGMUN conference is a unique experience that happens once a year and this year, you can also be a part of it! In fact, up to 250 local and international students take part every year. One of the specialties of the SIEGMUN conference is that both, second level and third level students come together to simulate what a real day at the United Nations would look like- research your country, investigate international issues, debate, deliberate, consult and then develop solutions to world problems. Do you want to see the conference from another perspective? Join our specifically own UN-Press-corps.
SIEGMUN is also a perfect opportunity to practice your English, or if you choose, your Spanish, French, German, as it is one of the few conferences that also offer a mix of multilingual committees.
However, we don’t only talk politics: In the evening, you can go to one of our events organized by the SIEGMUN and meet all the other people from different countries and cultures. So be a part of it this NOVEMBER 16TH – 19TH 2016.
Please note, that delegates from abroad will only be recognized for participation if they have a valid visa. Unfortunately, the organization team of SiegMUN can not provide any help concerning visa procedures.
Rating4.39 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Education for the 21st Century: Gender Equality and Inclusion
- Preservation of Culture in Post Conflict Societies
Commission on the Status of Women (CSW)
- Women's Role in Conflict Prevention, Management and in Post-Conflict Peacebuilding
- The Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination and Access to Employment
League of Arab States
- Reassessing Arab League’s Strategy to Defeat Terrorism
- Addressing the Situation of Refugees in Countries Bordering the Arab League
United Nations Press CorpsChairs
Europäischer Rat (German speaking committee)
- Zukunft der EU: Bestandsaufnahme und Neuausrichtung
Ela Nadine Yüzgülen
Communauté Economique des Etats de l’Afrique de l’Ouest (French speaking committee)
- Les Conséquences Économique et Financières du Changement Climatique
- La Sécurité Alimentaire et Croissance Économique
Roderlein Kouonang Njongang