Sheffield Model United Nations
- Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Dec 04 - Dec 06, 2015
- 151 Delegates
Held in Sheffield Town Hall, built in the late 19th Century as the grand chambers of local government, SheffMUN works to combine the grandeur of the venue with the friendliness of the City. We are a conference with a range of committees, open to beginners and more experienced delegates, priding ourselves on providing an unforgettable experience.
- Topic A: Spill-over effects of civil conflicts in LEDC States.
- Topic B: The question of regional nuclear posturing in the area of the China Sea.
- Topic A: Light for All: towards achieving Universal Access to Energy.
- Topic B: The multidimensional challenge of international migration: gender and development
Ambiorix Feliz Brito
- Topic A: Threats of a Connected World: Spy Intelligence and Espionage.
- Topic B: Preventing the acquisition of radioactive sources by terrorists.
Adela Alexandra Iacobov
COPUOS (Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space)
- Topic A: The question of placing Conventional Weapons in Outer Space.
- Topic B: Introducing a new Legal and Technological Framework for the effective mitigation of Space Debris.
NATO - North Atlantic Council (NAC)
- Topic A: Future Deployment of Next-Generation Military Technology.
- Topic B: The Crisis in Syria.