Pune Leadership Conference
- Pune, India
- Symbiosis School For Liberal Arts, Viman Nagar
- Aug 31 - Sep 01, 2019
- 300 Delegates
- ₹2050.00 Fee
Delegate Applications29 Jul 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Above And Beyond
The Second Edition of Pune Leadership Conference is scheduled to be held on 31st August and 1st September 2019.
Venue: Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, Viman Nagar
Priority Delegate and IP Registration Fee:
1. Without Accommodation: INR 1800
2. With Accommodation: INR 4000 (includes 2 Nights Accommodation)
For Country Matrices:
For further details:
Aaditya Singh: +91 8087723248
Dhruvit Shah: +91 9527157788
United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Maintenance of International Peace and Security: Protection of Civilians in Yemen.
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Multilateralism to meet the challenges of Biodiversity, Climate Change and Natural Resources.
United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN)
- Addressing gender-based violence in emergencies and post-disaster recovery.
United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- Protection of Victims against Torture in Penitentiary Systems
UNGA Disarmament and International Security (UNGA DISEC)
- Reconciliation of Cyber Warfare with International Humanitarian Law.
UNGA Emergency Special Session (ESS)
- The Suez Crisis of 1956.
All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
- Discussing the enactment of a Uniform Civil Code in India.