Poznań Model United Nations
- Poznań, Poland
- Jan 11 - Jan 13, 2019
- 215 Delegates
Delegation Applications07 Oct 2018 - 11 Nov 2018
POZMUNPOZMUN 2019 is the third edition of the award-winning Poznań-based conference and will take place from 11 to 13 January 2019, hosting over 250 students, academics, support staff and volunteers at the Faculty of Law of Adam Mickiewicz University, all to create a multinational and diverse ground for enriching debates.
Our Delegate Application is now closed! Thank you all for registering!
Fees can be paid by wire transfer to our bank account:
Name: Stowarzyszenie Przyjaciół 2LO
Account number/IBAN: PL51 1610 1133 2003 0130 0651 0001
Amount due: €30/PLN120 or €25/PLN100 in case of delegations of 6 or more members.
Due to reasons beyond the Secretariat's control, the fees are non-refundable.
For the latest news and info, visit us at https://www.facebook.com/poznanMUN
Support inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rating4.43 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- The feasibility of the UN Safety Zones in Syria
- Reforming of the Dublin III Regulation in the aftermath of the 2015 refugee crisis
Aleksandra Maja Kuśmierska
Historical Security Council, 1964
- The Congo Crisis - November 1964
Human Rights Council
- Tackling the issue of mass internment camps in the People's Republic of China
North Atlantic Council
- Revising NATO's stance on the rising tensions over the Arctic region
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Re-negotiating the Iran Nuclear Agreement (JCPOA)
World Health Organization
- Revising WHO’s approach to mandatory immunization in light of vaccine controversies and the new Global Vaccine Action Plan 2021-30
Paulina Maria Wasiluk
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Providing safety to the world's most dangerous sink estates
Paris Peace Conference, 1919
- Creating a just world order in the aftermath of the allied victory in the Great War
Economic and Social Council
- Growing populism and anti-free market backlash: evaluating the state of global economy in the times of tariff wars