Poznań Model United Nations
- Poznań, Poland
- Feb 08 - Feb 10, 2018
- 192 Delegates
- €30.00 Fee
Delegate Applications06 Dec 2017 - 07 Feb 2018
Observer Applications06 Dec 2017 - 07 Jan 2018
Delegation Applications06 Dec 2017 - 16 Jan 2018
Dear Delegates and Observes!
Your fees can be paid by wire transfer to our bank account:
51 1610 1133 2003 0130 0651 0001 BIC code: GBWCPLPP Fee of 30 EUR/120 PLN
Please include “Pozmun 2018” your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer.
Rating4.43 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Escalation of violence and anti-government movements in Africa and the Middle East
Economic and Social Council
- Increasing political polarisation as a mean leading to undermining of democracies
- Ensuring sustainable consumption and production of energy in fossil fuel exporting countries
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Combating of international illicit brokering activities
World Health Organization
- Artificial intelligence. The future of global health.
- The contribution of traditional medicine to the international medical intervention.
Human Rights Council
- Ongoing persecution of the muslim community in Western Europe.
- The importance of immediate support to children's rights in the Yemeni War.
Historical Security Council
- Soviet occupation of Afghanistan in 1979