Płock Model United Nations
- Płock, Poland
- 3. Maja 4
- Jun 13 - Jun 15, 2019
- 120 Delegates
- €26.00 Fee
Delegate Applications06 Apr 2019 - 28 May 2019
3rd edition of Płock Model United Nations is going to be special, for the first time in PlocMUN's history, it will last 3 days.
Join us and take part in something more than just a conference!
The event is organized by the students from Władysław Jagiełło High School in Płock. PlocMUN will take place between 13th and 15th of June 2019.
The fee for the conference is 110 PLN or 26 EUR.
The title of the transfer should be:
PlocMUN 2019, Delegate name and surname
Bank account details:
Rada Rodziców przy Zespole Szkół nr 6
ul. 3 maja 4
18 2030 0045 1110 0000 0247 3960
Rating4.5 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Resolving the issue of the current status of Taiwan
Economic and Social Council
- Discussing the adaptation of copyright laws
United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- Ensuring gender equal labour market and inclusive social protection systems
World Health Organization
- Artificial human enhancement as a means of combatting medical issues
Human Rights Council
- The question of privacy in the digital age
Potsdam Conference 1945 (Quadruple committee)
- Establishing peaceful political regimes and stable borders in the territories formerly occupied by the Third Reich