Ostsee Model United Nations
- Flensburg and Sønderborg, Denmark
- Oct 05 - Oct 09, 2015
- 120 Delegates
- €60.00 Fee
Delegate Applications04 Apr 2015 - 04 Oct 2015
Chair Applications13 Sep 2015 - 16 Sep 2015
Delegation Applications05 Apr 2015 - 27 Sep 2015
Acting Beyond Borders. Always.
OstseeMUN 2015 is the third edition of the world’s only cross-border MUN. It is a five day conference taking place from the 5th to 9th of October. It takes place in the two beautiful coastal towns of Flensburg, Germany and Sønderborg Denmark. This is brings two distinct cultures to the MUN experience. The conference will be five full days and debate, social events and guest speakers. Ever growing, this year OstseeMUN will have six committees from the classic UNSC to the more unusual International Olympic Committee. Our traditional Historical Committee will this year be celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the UN by simulating its founding moments. We hope to see you in October!
Committees of OstseeMUN 2015: The UN Security Council Historical Interactive Crisis: Conference on Establishing the New International Framework (CENIF) UNFCCC COP21 International Organization for Migration European Council International Olympic Committee.
Applications: Chair Applications: February 15-March 5 Delegate, Delegation and Faculty Advisor Applications: April 1 - September 20
Rating4.59 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
UNFCCC Conference of Parties 21
- Setting New Greenhouse Gas Reduction Targets
- Combating Climate Migration Caused by Depletion of Natural Resources
- The Issue of Westen Sahara
- Open Agenda
- The Future of EU-Russia Cooperation
- Creating a European Digital Single Market with Long-Term Growth Potential
International Olympic Committee
- Host City Selection for Summer Olympics 2024
- Clean Sport - How to win the fight against Doping?