MUNROT by EFR & ESE
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Mar 19 - Mar 21, 2020
- 150 Delegates
- Examining and fostering socio-political cooperation between the Eastern and Western blocs.
- The question of developing digital markets amongst European Union nations.
- Conflict between state sovereignty and the role of the Europeaan Union in confronting major issues such as migration.
ECOSOC- Economic and Social Council
- Retaining and improving economic growth of the global economy by minimizing the chance of trade wars and other possible trade barriers
- Discussing the development and progress of investment in education for developing nations.
- Developing sustainable investments and empowering entrepreneurs in LEDCs
- Preventing the deterioration and destruction of global rainforests.
- Preventing the exploitation of natural resources in the Arctic.
- Combating excessive plastic pollution on drinkable water and the oceans.
- Destabilisation of the growing threat of nuclear rearmament.
- Ongoing insurgency in the Arabian peninsula with a special emphasis on the Yemeni civil war.
- Kickstarting international collaboration to prevent an arms race in space.
- Preventing the escalation of conflict around the Hormuz strait.
- The question of naval expansion and land grabs in the Southern-Asian Waters.
- The question of nuclear stability in Kashmir.