MUNLawS Model United Nations Conference
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Poljanski nasip 2
- Nov 12 - Nov 14, 2021
- 130 Delegates
- €40.00 Fee
Delegate Applications09 Apr 2021 - 05 Nov 2021
APPLY HERE: https://www.munlaws.com/apply
MUNLawS is the largest university-level conference in Slovenia. This three-day event, taking place between 12th and 14th November 2021, is aimed at university, secondary school students, and young professionals. MUNLawS presents a great opportunity to engage in diplomatic debates about current topics in the international community. Organized in the beautiful city of Ljubljana, the Conference is also an amazing occasion to build friendships and to enjoy everything our city has to offer. This year's topics will focus on transatlantic relations and priorities of the Slovene presidency to the Council of the EU. MUNLawS 2021 will be the 9th edition of the conference.
- 5G - Opportunity or a cybersecurity trap?
- European integration of the Western Balkans
Council of the EU
- Green Transformation: Beyond European Climate Law
Ana Maja Kralj
- Addressing the Coup d'État in Myanmar
- Revising the Dayton Agreement
Una Iza Grandovec
Human Rights Council
- Human Rights Situation in Yemen
- Human Rights Situation in the Region of Xinjiang
Aiden Jurij Franko
North Atlantic Council (NATO)
- Security Implications Following the Dispersal of the Islamic State
- Usage of Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Weapons in NATO's Collective Defence?