Model United Nations European School Rhein-Main
- Bad Vilbel, Germany
- Feb 27 - Mar 02, 2019
- 100 Delegates
- €65.00 Fee
Delegate Applications22 May 2018 - 19 Feb 2019
Chair Applications15 Jun 2018 - 18 Feb 2019
Observer Applications19 Jun 2018 - 18 Feb 2019
Delegation Applications15 Jun 2018 - 19 Feb 2019
Amend the past, craft the future.
The European School Rhein Main is hosting its first MUN in Bad Vilbel, Dortelweil on the 27th February to the 2nd of March 2019.
The MUNESRM conference is a chance to meet new people and communicate on another level by debating, finding solutions and simultaneously preparing for a superior future. Our conference will emphasize the Rights of the People (Fighting for the dignity of all in a globalised world) in order to stimulate a present-day, real life Model United Nations.
We encourage international, high school delegates with different cultural backgrounds and experiences to apply. Moreover, we hope that everybody will engage in discussing the people’s rights and we are intrigued to hear about your various solutions. In order to join us, apply on MyMUN and be part of MUNESRM 2019. We are excited to be able to welcome you to our first conference and hope the topics will lead to a fruitful debate!
For further information please visit our website: https://www.munesrm.com
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) - beginner
- Improving access for females to technical, vocational and tertiary education.
- Ensuring food security and healthcare access for citizens within LEDCs.
Camillo Finn Jett Schmidt
Special Political and Decolonisation Committee (SPECPOL) - intermediate
- Advancing the use of science, technology and innovation to achieve sustainable development goals.
- Fighting the issue of political corruption and insecurity towards the lender rights of indigenous people
Social, Cultural, and Humanitarian Committee (SOCHUM) - beginner
- Strengthening of the coordination of Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Assistance.
- Preventing violence and discrimination due to sexual orientation and establishing LGBTQ+ rights.