Münster University International Model United Nations
- Münster, Germany
- Schlossplatz 1
- Mar 23 - Mar 27, 2019
- 200 Delegates
Point of no return? - Altering the Course Towards a Future That Lasts
Münster University International Model United Nations (MUIMUN) is a five day-conference in the beautiful city of Münster, Germany, that offers the chance to meet people from all around the world. In 9 committees participants can get involved in thrilling debates in English and Spanish and be part of brilliant social programmes in the evening.
Every year around 200 participants attend our conference, which makes MUIMUN one of the biggest MUNs in Germany. Our delegates arrive from more than 40 different countries. Our meticulously selected international scholars add to the conference's intercultural spirit.
Our 13th conference will take place in March 2019 and - under the topic “Point of No Return? - Altering the Course Towards a Future That Lasts” - will deal with sustainability in politics, focusing on environmental issues, governmental systems, economy and culture.
Do you identify with these issues? We are looking forward to your application as a delegate. To register, and to find more information on our conference, go to www.muimun.org
Rating4.36 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Failed Peacebuilding Operations - Rape, Torture and Murder committed by Blue Helmets
- The Yemeni Civil War - a Humanitarian Crisis Caused by Foreign Interests?
- Strengthening Guidelines for the Prevention of an Arms Race in Outer Space
- Measures to Ensure Stability in Afghanistan as a Stepping Stone to Bring Peace to the Region
- Stimulating Sustainable Growth in Countries Recovering from Natural Disasters by Promoting Innovation, Industry and Infrastructure
- Tackling the Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the Labour Force and the Economy
- Legal Status of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons in Camps
- Social Integration of Unaccompanied Refugee Children and Adolescents
- Reducing Violence Against Women by Addressing Honour Killings
- Reproductive Rights for Women Working in the Labour Force
- Water as a Human Right - the Necessity of Sustainable Development and Solutions
- Means to Reinforce Article 12 of the Paris Agreement to Raise Awareness and Promote Education and Participation of the Public
- La economía del cambio climático en América Latina y el Caribe
- Recursos naturales y su explotación en América Latina y el Caribe
- The crime of aggression, vis-a-vis proxy wars.
- Attributability of crimes committed during UN peace enforcement missions.