Münster University International Model United Nations
- Muenster, Germany
- Mar 30 - Apr 03, 2016
- 250 Delegates
- €94.00 Fee
Delegate Applications15 Oct 2015 - 19 Mar 2016
Delegation Applications15 Oct 2015 - 13 Mar 2016
Pressing Pause - The Paradox of Pace in Politics
Pressing pause in a time, which is as fast moving as it could ever be. Pressing pause in a time, when it is necessary to take a step back, to see the bigger picture. Do not stop, but do not accelerate either.
To MUIMUN itself, this conference topic means something special: Where have the past nine years gone? How far have we come in these years? It feels like ages ago that MUIMUN was founded, but at the same time wasn’t it just yesterday? It certainly feels surreal to hold the 10th conference in upcoming March. However, there is nothing but fond memories. And we are ready to make new ones with you. And hopefully you will notice: Sometimes a single session might feel like as it lasts for ages, but the entire week will feel like as it did not last longer than a snap with your fingers. Just press pause and experience the paradox of pace.
Until December 31, 2015 you can benefit from our Early Bird Offer: Save 15€ (79€ instead of 95€). Please note that the offer is limited to 50 spots! (For further information please send an Email to the address below!) If you would like to book an accommodation via MUIMUN or have any questions about it, please send an email to the Delegates' service (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are happy to help you with your concerns!
Rating4.29 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- The continuous threat of ISIS and destabilisation of the North African region
- New Modes of Warfare- International supervision and use of modern military developments
- Ciudades resilientes frente al cambio climático
- Los recursos naturales y la inversión extranjera: tanto una bendición como una maldición para el desarrollo económico de América Latina y el Caribe
Human Rights Council
- Extra-judicial killings a. arbitrary executions in the Middle East
- Dealing with threats to freedom of expression and opinion
- UNHCR coordination and measures to tackle the refugee crisis in Europe
- Revision of the 1951 UN Convention relating to the status of refugees and the 1967 Protocol
- Climate finance – mitigating global warming by financing the transition to sustainable growth in developing countries
- Economic impacts of natural disaster – strengthening resilience of financial markets and nation states
- Formulating a globally feasible counter terrorism policy
- Establishing a framework on the use of unmanned aerial vehicles
- The vital role of women in agriculture and rural development
- Strengthening the rights of female children
Peace of Westphalia
- The fight over territories: Deciding the new shape of the Holy Roman Empire and settling the Dutch fight for independence
- The rights of the estates of the empire
- Issues concerning the confessions