Main Model United Nations
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Theodor-W.-Adorno-Platz 1
- Mar 05 - Mar 07, 2021
- 200 Delegates
Conflicts, Concerns, Cooperation - A Coup of Conventional Politics
Main Model United Nations is an international MUN conference with about 200 participants. This year's MainMUN has adapted to the new circumstances and will be an interconnected online conference. It will feature a conference-wide crisis, where delegates have the chance to react to crisis events in real time and influence actions of the country that they are representing. Therefore, delegates will coordinate their country's policies across committees and work together with other delegates to achieve successful results. Last but not least, delegates will have the chance to get to know each other during amazing social events in the evenings.
Late applications are still possible. The remaining spots will be assigned first-come first-served once we have received the payment. Take a look at our Country Matrix to see the positions, that are still available!
Visit us on our website mainmun.de and get a better impression of our committees, the topics and the team or apply directly here and become a part of MainMUN 2021!
Rating4.29 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- The Right to Privacy in the Digital Age
- The use of natural resources as weapons in conflict situations
- De-escalating tensions in the Persian Gulf
Ann Katrin Korb
Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- Eliminating financial means for the development of chemical weapons by non-state actors
- Truth and reconciliation: Bolstering the purpose of the Chemical Weapons Convention
World Health Organization
- Establishing research and safety standards in the development of affordable, life-saving vaccinations
- Mental health in youth
World Food Programme
- Empowering small local food-related businesses in order to achieve zero hunger
- Assisting schools to be able to provide at least one healthy meal per student per day
Evy de Joode