Maastricht Model United Nations
- Maastricht, Netherlands
- Discusworp 65
- Jun 19 - Jun 21, 2020
- 300 Delegates
- €45.00 Fee
Delegate Applications03 Nov 2019 - 22 Apr 2020
Chair Applications03 Nov 2019 - 12 Mar 2020
Delegation Applications03 Nov 2019 - 22 Apr 2020
- Restoring peace and security to protect civilians from armed conflicts in Democratic Republic of Congo and neighbouring regions.
Human Rights Council
- What measures can be taken by countries to aid and relieve the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Yemen?
- Exploitation of labor for fast fashion in less developed countries
Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
- Accessibility of Armed Drones
- Controlling weapons among the youth
- Defining terms and developing international measures regarding the captivity of political prisoners.
- Policies to ensure that African states are able to achieve sustainable economic growth.
Social, Cultural, and Humanitarian Committee (SOCHUM)
- Preserving indigenous knowledge and culture
- Access to education for people with physical disabilities
- To what extent should there be ethical limitations to the experimentation and engineering of the human genome?
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Combating illegitimate organized organ trafficking
- Regulating costs and accessibility of medicinal drugs