Luxembourg Model United Nations
- luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 24 Boulevard Pierre Dupong
- Jul 04 - Jul 08, 2019
- 150 Delegates
- €45.00 Fee
Delegate Applications04 Jun 2019 - 30 Jun 2019
Chair Applications13 Apr 2019 - 05 May 2019
Delegation Applications13 May 2019 - 17 Jun 2019
“Overcoming inconceivable obstacles through cooperation”
We are ecstatic to announce that we will be organising this year’s LUXMUN, which will be held from the 4th to the 8th of July 2019! We are so excited to see you all there!
We feel our theme “Overcoming inconceivable obstacles through cooperation” encompasses how we envision this conference and hope all of you wishing to attend will feel this vision in attending our event. We hope you will enjoy yourselves and create new bonds with individuals from all over Europe. We are delighted to welcome you at the Athénée de Luxembourg and are thrilled to be able to meet you all!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @lux_mun !
Rating4.08 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Security Council (SC)
- The Issue of International Intervention in Eastern Ukraine
- Terrorism, state responsibility and the use of armed force - Non-state terrorist groups
Disarmament and International Security (DISEC)
- Addressing the Issue of Global Terrorism and its Repercussions on Disarmament and International Security
- Addressing the issue of the growing availability of small arms
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Sustainable Financing Of Socio-Economic Development In LDCs
- Tackling the effects of consumption inequality
World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Health Effects of Genetically Modified Foods
- Addressing access barriers to health services in low-income countries
United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC)
- Strengthen labour laws and prevention of exploitation of child and women labour
- The right to adequate standard of living and non discrimination in housing - intersectionality between different groups of people (women, minorities, and the "poor")