Kleve Model United Nations
- Kleve, Germany
- Marie-Curie-Straße 1
- Nov 21 - Nov 24, 2019
- 85 Delegates
Chair Applications29 Jul 2019 - 14 Oct 2019
Make it matter!
Rating4.03 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- Strengthen international cooperation in the area of law enforcement regarding cybercrime.
- Combating human trafficking, in the form of establishing effective prevention for trafficking of persons, especially of vulnerable communities throughout conflict zones.
United Nations Environment Programme
- The increasing threat of space debris, in particular, the possible collision with and safety of space objects carrying nuclear power sources.
- Possible Response and Recovery Mechanisms in the aftermath of flood disasters, with an increasing focus on developing countries.
United Nations Global Compact
- Establishing a framework for effective and sustainable corruption prevention, to ensure fair and transparent market competition.
- Guidelines to reduce gender-based discrimination, regarding recruitment and maternity protection within the private sector.
United Nations Security Council
- The situation concerning the disputed Kashmir Region.