Kleve Model United Nations
- Kleve, Germany
- Nov 15 - Nov 18, 2018
- 120 Delegates
- €30.00 Fee
Delegate Applications27 Jul 2018 - 14 Nov 2018
Chair Applications27 Jul 2018 - 29 Sep 2018
Observer Applications27 Jul 2018 - 18 Oct 2018
"Because It's Our World"
Kleve Model United Nations Conference (KleMUN) is a student-organized conference that takes place every year in November. During those 4 days the United Nations come to the idyllic town of Kleve, as every student plays the role of a diplomat representing a country, an organisation or a firm –just like in real life. In each of the six committees of this UN simulation the students intensely debate about important and critical issues of the international community. The discussions are open and suitable for everyone, from the first-time fresher to the already far advanced MUN expert. Whatever your level is, be ready to have a thrilling time in and outside the conference rooms, as there will be great social events going on as well. An evening in a bar to get to know your fellow delegates or even the delegates' ball to feel the glamour. KleMUN is a great chance to meet new and passionate people from all over the globe. But be aware, you might get the MUN-fever!
This year's conference takes place from 15th to 18th November with the topic: "Because It's Our World".
We are proud to announce our committees and topics!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Rating4.13 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Historic Security Council
- Topic A: The Palestine Question: Status of Compliance with Ceasefire Agreements -
- Topic B: Crisis
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Topic A: Non-state Armed Groups and State-sponsored Terrorism in the Kashmir Region -
- Topic B: Combating the Weapon Flow in the Middle East with Respect to the Syrian Civil War
Commission on the Status of Women
- Topic A: Reducing Gender Based Discrimination and Violence towards Girls -
- Topic B: Women’s Reproductive and Labour Rights
United Nations Environment Programme
- Topic A: Sustainable Tourism for Poverty Eradication and the Preservation of the Environment -
- Topic B: Preventing the Extinction of Pollinators
- Topic A: Possibility of Meeting the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals under the Upcoming International Tariffs on Trade -
- Topic B: Social Entrepreneurship as a Model to Promote Sustainable Growth