JLMUN - IMUNA International Conference
- Jerusalem, Israel
- Apr 14 - Apr 18, 2019
- 100 Delegates
- €59.00 Fee
Delegate Applications01 Nov 2018 - 29 Mar 2019
Observer Applications01 Nov 2018 - 29 Mar 2019
Delegation Applications01 Nov 2018 - 29 Mar 2019
This year, the IMUNA international conference will be hosted by the Hebrew University Model United Nations society (HujiMUN) in the historic city of Jerusalem!
JLMUN 2019 will be leveraging Jerusalem's unique location in the heart of the Middle East as well as its rich history and cultural diversity to offer delegates a one-of-a-kind conference experience!
The theme for JLMUN 2019 is “Diversity: The Cornerstone of our Global Community”
Diversity encompasses the idea that multitudes of cultures, faiths, languages and ethnicities may coexist and prosper; that different and competing ideologies can nonetheless engage in peace and without the need to resort to violence; that in our diversity, lies our strength. Diversity is the cornerstone of global peace, without which it is difficult to imagine the manifestation of the latter. While this ideal of diversity may be thought of as utopian by many, we must always fix our gaze upon it, and constantly strive to achieve it. It is only with the ideal of diversity at our core that we may one day usher in the era of international harmony and World Peace.
Rating4.38 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Cybersecurity and cybercrimes, with a focus on a potential establishment of the UN cybersecurity council.
- Agreeing upon an international definition of terrorism.
Muttaneeya Blink Ujjin
- The future of NATO: Exploration of membership criteria, potential enlargement and restructuring.
- Countering Russian aggression in Eastern Europe and strengthening the Black Sea region.
United Nations General Assembly - Sixth Committee (Legal)
- Criminal accountability of UN personnel and experts on mission.
- Immunity of heads of state and other state officials.
Ulrica Lowndes Marques
- Reconciling cultural traditions with the need to educate girls and women.
- How emerging technologies can be utilised in order to accomplish sustainable development goals.