John Cabot University Model United Nations
- Rome, Italy
- Via Della Lungara
- Feb 28 - Mar 03, 2019
- 120 Delegates
- €70.00 Fee
Delegate Applications29 Nov 2018 - 31 Jan 2019
Delegation Applications29 Nov 2018 - 31 Jan 2019
John Cabot University is excited to invite you all to our 9th JCUMUN Conference in the beautiful and eternal city of Rome!
JCUMUN'19 promises a great platform for everyone to build upon their diplomatic, cultural and communicative skills. Moreover, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with delegates from different backgrounds representing positions in ongoing situations.
The organizing team of JCUMUN hopes you will join us for an unforgettable diplomatic and exhilarating experience in the historical and culturally enriched capital of Italy!
Rating4.39 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Social, Cultural, and Humanitarian Committee (SOCHUM) - Intermediate High School Committee
- 1: The Elimination of all Forms of Religious Intolerance
- 2: The Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities
Commission of the Status of Women (CSW) - Beginners High School Committee
- 1: Rape and Domestic Violence against Women
- 2: Sexual and Reproductive Health of Women
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) - Advanced High School Committee
- 1. Legalizing or Decriminalizing Marijuana
- 2. Human Trafficking and Smuggling in the Central African Republic