Jasienica Model United Nations
- Warsaw, Poland
- Mar 05 - Mar 07, 2021
- 222 Delegates
Jasienica Model United Nations is the second edition of the conference organised by a passionate and experienced panel of students from 2SLO im. Pawła Jasienicy in Warsaw.
Taking place in Warsaw - Poland’s capital and pulsating heart the conference will be something out of the ordinary. JASMUN, through a wide range of committees and a carefully assembled Chairboard, offers academic excellence and productive debating.
The conference is also a fantastic place to meet new people and have fun during the Social Event. Taking place from the 5th to the 7th of March 2021 JASMUN will definitely be an experience to remember.
FOR THE FULL JASMUN EXPERIENCE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOOK PAGE:
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM PROFILE:
FIND MORE ABOUT OUR 2019 CONFERENCE HERE:
We can assure you that this edition of JASMUN will be even more successful. Unlike the previous one it is not built from scratch, it’s built with the help and experience of the former Secretariat. JASMUN 2021 is redesigned, re-thought and is being organised bearing in mind previous experiences.
- Resolving the Northern Syria conflict between Kurds and Turkey
- Assesing the current state of the conflict in Yemen and formulating plans to mitigate the risks of conflict escalation
Economic and Social Council
- Examining the constantly growing Chinese capital influence on developing countries' economies
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Combatting the opium trade in the Golden Crescent and the Golden Triangle area
Human Rights Council
- Excessive use of authority by law enforcement agencies as a violation of Human Rights
World Health Organization
- Taking measures to reduce the risks posed by next potential world pandemic worldwide
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Disarmament in the Middle East and North Africa
the Berlin Conference 1884
- the Berlin Conference of the 1884
United Nations Women
- Adressing issues raisedby the #MeToo movement
United Nations Environment Programme
- Adressing the issue of economies dependent on petroleum industry in relation to climate change
Commission on Science and Technology for Development
- Discussing the role of biometrics in the social and technological development