International Model United Nations
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Jun 01 - Jun 03, 2018
- 1000 Delegates
"where your voice matters"
International Model United Nations is a three-day international relations simulation. IMUN is an exciting opportunity for students to debate issues that confront world leaders and to draft resolutions in response to these global issues. Participants will develop their abilities to work with others who are equally motivated and passionate about the topics of debate and to respond to global concerns.
Fly to Bangkok, spend a weekend there and attend one of the largest MUN Conference. From June 1-3, 2018, delegates are invited to participate in a International Model United Nations conference held at The Berkeley Hotel Pratunam in Bangkok, Thailand. International Model United Nations (IMUN) will bring together 1000 students from around the world to discuss topics relevant to international peace and security.
Fees Description : The delegate fees includes:-
- Experience to be part of an internationally conducted event with around 1000 participants from 150+ different countries.
- Networking with multinational committee members and the participants.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Airport Assistance
- Invite to Diplomatic Gala Dinner on 1st June, Cultural Tour and Club Party on 3rd June.
- International certificates
- Meals, Transport, Souvenir, Conference Kit and much more.
Please contact on Whatsapp : +firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
Rating4.04 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Monetary policy framework and the effects of Crypto-currency.
- Trade as an engine of growth- Restoration of virtuous cycle between trade and growth
International Court of Justice (ICJ)
- The detention of Kulbhushan Jadhav by Pakistan : India vs. Pakistan
- Whaling in the Antarctic: Australia vs. Japan
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Measures to reduce mortality rate in metropolitan areas caused by environment pollution with emphasis on developing countries
- West African Ebola Crisis
Operation Neptune Spear (ONP)
INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORPS (IPC)
- South China Sea Dispute: Cooperation or Conflict
- Non-Proliferation of nuclear weapons in DPRK
Human Rights Council
- Human rights infringements by technological development
- Human rights and fundamental freedoms of indigenous people
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Measures to monitor realisation of 2016 Paris Climate Agreement.
- Review of Basel Convention: Detailed impact of harmful and hazardous waste dumping in the oceans.