Hybrid Model United Nations
- Antalya, Turkey
- Çıplaklı Mh. Akdeniz Blv.
- Apr 06 - Apr 09, 2020
- 400 Delegates
HybridMUNHybridMUN is an international MUN conference with over 200 participants. This year's HybridMUN will feature interconnected committees where decisions in one committee might affect the whole conference. A conference-wide crisis will be simulated by our crisis team and delegates will have the chance to react to crisis events and influence actions of the country that they are representing. Therefore, delegates will coordinate their country's policies across committees and work together with other delegates to achieve successful results. Last but not least we will have amazing social events in the evening and quality catering throughout the entire conference, which is all included in the delegate fee.
North Atlantic Council (NAC)
- NATO's external relations and allies
- The defense spending conundrum
- Assuring NATO’s Relevance and Challenging Misinformation
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Issue of Internal Displacement
- Prevention of epidemic diseases and health response to humanitarian agencies
Birleşmiş Milletler Ekonomik ve Sosyal Konseyi (ECOSOC-TURKISH)
- Sürdürülebilir Kalkınma
The Cabinet of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Open Agenda
Geçici Meclis Komitesi (AD-HOC TURKISH)
- Yapay Zeka çalışmaları hakkındaki gelişmeler ve Dünya’ya olası etkileri.