GOMUN Prague 2021
Gymnazium Omska Model United Nations in Prague
- Prague, Czechia
- Omská 1300/4
- Nov 05 - Nov 08, 2021
- 110 Delegates
Welcome to GOMUN!
Gymnázium Omská Model United Nations (GOMUN) is a Prague based MUN, named after the organising school. GOMUN is ready to host seasoned MUN veterans as well as complete newcomers. Our beginner-friendly concept allows every inexperienced delegate to hit the ground running straightaway. GOMUN also provides, besides the traditional awards, the Best Newcomer award for the most distinguished MUN first-timers in each committee.
Nonetheless, experienced delegates do not need to worry as thanks to our chairs the debate stays always fruitful and professional.
Registrations open: https://registration.gomun.cz/
Security Council (SC)
- Bringing an end to the conflict in Syria and resolving the Turkish occupation of Northeastern Syria
UNSC Environmental Subcommittee
- Solving the critical implications of excessive emissions originating from world’s most polluting states or state unions
Special Political and Decolonisation Committee (SPECPOL)
- The issue of breaches of the Antarctic treaty system
- The reignited conflict in Palestine
Human Rights Council (HRC)
- The issue of slave and unfair labour especially in the fast fashion industry
- The ongoing issue of interracial hate, misunderstanding and inequality