GIMUN Batumi 2019
Georgian International Model United Nations Batumi
- Batumi, Georgia
- 28 Rustaveli Street
- Jun 28 - Jun 30, 2019
- 300 Delegates
GIMUN Batumi 2019 Conference is co-organized by Kant's Academy and the International Model United Nations Association (IMUNA) in the Seaside Resort of Batumi, Georgia. The conference will be visited by the Executive-Director of IMUNA, Mr. Christopher Talamo.
GIMUN Batumi 2019 Conference will be a three-day United Nations simulation for high school and university students. The conference will give you a chance to involve into the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of world leaders and international decision makers. GIMUN is an exciting opportunity for young leaders to debate the most pressing issues of the day and to draft innovative, creative solutions.
GIMUN Batumi 2019 Conference will host around 300 high school and university students across the world and give them the opportunity to debate upon important international issues posing veritable challenges to the world today.
Applications procedures ⤵
🔻 Who can participate? High school and University students from 13 to 21 years
🔻 Participation fee? The Participation fee is 40$ which covers participation fee and lunch during the conference. Accommodation, as well as travel to Batumi should be covered by participants themselves. (Although, special deals on accomodation will be offered!)
The official language of the conference is English.
CSW: Commission on the Status of Women
- Young Women’s Access to Education in Developing States
UNPBC: UN Peacebuilding Commission
- The Situation in Lebanon
ECOFIN: Economic and Financial Committee
- Financing Refugee Resettlement
SOCHUM: Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee
- Addressing Sustainable Development Goals through Prison Reform
UNESCO: UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Destruction of Cultural World Heritage Sites in Violent Conflict Zones
UNHRC: UN Human Rights Council
- The Rights of Individuals with Disabilities in Developing States
UNESCAP: UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- Addressing Barriers Faced by Minority Groups in the Workplace
WHO: World Health Organization
- Promoting Suicide Prevention and Reducing Incidences of Suicide
DISEC: Disarmament & International Security Committee
- Combating Terrorism in Southeast Asia
UNEP: UN Environment Programme
- The Environmental Impact of Refugee Camps