Geneva International Model United Nations
- Mar 04 - Mar 07, 2021
- 200 Delegates
Priorities in the New Age: Reshaping the FutureDelegate Applications are Open !
Apply here : https://www.gimun.org/applications
The GIMUN 2021 Annual Conference is truly a unique opportunity. It is the chance to discuss the most interesting issues of our time and exchange in a highly multicultural environment in either a french committee, or in an English one!
Throughout the years, we have distinguished ourselves as one of the biggest MUN Conferences thanks to the excellence of our participants and the dedication of our staff that make this one of a kind event possible.
Furthermore, we have the privilege of holding a consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
This privileged position commands us to rise to the occasion and produce a work of the highest standards.
Moreover, the resolutions made at the end of the Conference will be sent to the ECOSOC to ensure that the voices of young people will be heard and taken into account, especially about the most pressing and important issues of the world we live in.
Our topics !
- Conseil des Droits de l'Homme (HCDH) : Crise du Tigré: les conditions des réfugiés éthiopiens
- Convention-cadre des Nations Unies sur les Changements Climatiques (CCNUCC) : Retravailler les accords de Paris afin de s'adapter aux besoins de la nouvelle décennie
- United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) : Peacekeeping and sustainable exploration of outer space at the dawn of a new decade
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) : Strategizing educational reforms to facilitate the integration of refugee and migrant children into their new societies.
- Economic and Financial committee (ECOFIN) : Deliberation on E-Commerce: to create employment opportunities with an emphasis on the inclusion of refugees.
- World Health Organization (WHO) : Realigning global efforts to combat NCDs
- Security Council : Cyberspace Dynamics in the AI era: Tackling threats to International Peace and Security
- Crisis Committee : 3 Cabinets 1 War: The Soviet–Afghan War