Global International Model United Nations
- Banglore, India
- Oct 24 - Oct 26, 2017
- 500 Delegates
Small Act Global Impact
this mun is mun for first timers because it is going to very good chance for to learn something.
United Nations Development Programme
- Impacts of climate change on agriculture.
- Outcomes of globalization on day-to-day life.
- Reporters: Basic knowledge of all the committees.
- Analyzing Indian foreign policy which emphasis on Pakistan,China,Russia and USA.
- Discussing the viability and practically implementing a uniform civil code in a diverse country like India.
Continous Crisis Committee
- An open agenda and spontaneous crisis committee.
Disarmament and International Security Council
- Controlling the proliferation of modern weapons
- Prevention of arms race in the outer space
- NORTH KOREA: A threat of war.
- The reforms of Security Council, Indian Committee.
Human Rights Council
- Protecting human rights in islamic nations.
- Safeguarding LGBTQ+ rights with special attention on islamic nations