Gdańsk Model United Nations
- Gdańsk, Poland
- Plac Solidarności 1
- Oct 15 - Oct 17, 2021
- 200 Delegates
- €0.00 Fee
Delegate Applications13 Sep 2021 - 16 Sep 2021
Chair Applications14 May 2021 - 18 Aug 2021
Welcome to the fourth annual edition of Gdańsk Model United Nations!
Gdańsk Model United Nations (GDNMUN) is a conference arranged by students of IB World School No. 1309, in collaboration with European Solidarity Centre (ECS). The event will be held from the 15th till 17th of October 2021. It will take place in the City of Gdańsk, Republic of Poland, that is known for its great historical importance, as well as major contribution to the freedom of Poland. During GDNMUN not only students from high schools and universities will participate, but also middle schoolers are welcome to take on this challenge. More than 200 delegates from around the globe will arrive in Gdańsk, and represent states different from their native ones. The participants will try their hand at debating over exigent matters, that our world came to face - in several discrete committees.
Your fees need to be paid by wire transfer to our bank account:
Towarzystwo Przyjaciół ,,Topolówki"
Z/S w Gmachu III L.O., 80-255 Gdańsk, ul. Topolowa 7
PL21 1020 1811 0000 0302 0014 9427
BIC code: BPKOPLPW
Delegate fee of 45 EUR/190 PLN
Please include “GDNMUN2021” your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer. Additionally, please send a confirmation of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gdnmun/
Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/gdnmun/
Rating4.53 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Economic and Social Council
- Addressing the issue of privacy in the digital advertising market.
- Discussing ways of enhancing global cyber security
World Health Organization
- Examining ways of providing equal access to affordable healthcare services
Human Rights Council
- Addressing the issue of forced labour.
- China’s recent economic transition and expansion in view of its influence on the development of low-income countries
United Nations Environment Programme
- Tackling the issue of worldwide mass deforestation
- Tackling the dilemma of rebuilding Gaza without rearming Hamas