Gdańsk Model United Nations
- Gdansk, Poland
- pl. Solidarności 1
- Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2019
- 200 Delegates
- zł40.00 Fee
Delegate Applications24 Aug 2019 - 25 Sep 2019
Chair Applications25 Apr 2019 - 21 Jun 2019
Observer Applications25 Aug 2019 - 25 Sep 2019
Future of Energy - Energy for the Future
FUTURE OF ENERGY - ENERGY FOR THE FUTURE
Gdańsk Model United Nations (GDNMUN) is a conference arranged by the students of IB World School No. 1309, in collaboration with European Solidarity Centre (ECS). The event will be held from the 25th till the 27th of October 2019. It will take place in the City of Gdańsk, Republic of Poland, that is known for its great historical importance, as well as major contribution to the freedom of Poland. During GDNMUN not only students from high schools and universities will participate, but also middle schoolers are welcome to take on this challenge. More than 200 delegates from around the globe will arrive in Gdańsk, and represent states different from their native ones. The participants will try their hand at debating over exigent matters, that our world came to face - in several discrete committees.
Your fees can be paid by wire transfer to our bank account:
Towarzystwo Przyjaciół ,,Topolówki"
Z/S w Gmachu III L.O., 80-255 Gdańsk, ul. Topolowa 7
PL21 1020 1811 0000 0302 0014 9427
BIC code: BPKOPLPW
Delegate fee of 40 EUR/175 PLN
Observer fee of 20 EUR/90 PLN
Please include “GDNMUN2019” your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer. Additionally, please send a confirmation of your payment to email@example.com
Rating4.45 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
Economic and Social Council
- Mitigating fossil fuel dependency.
- Re-examining the Golan Heights dispute.
League of Nations
- Great Depression: examining world’s balance of power
International Court of Justice
- Enforcement of death sentence on alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav (India vs. Pakistan)
United Nations Environment Programme
- Promoting and assisting developing countries in implementing renewable energy sources.
Human Rights Council
- Preserving human rights in prisons worldwide.
- Fostering low-carbon economy under the circumstances of Climate Change.
World Health Organization
- Tackling the issue of intimate partner and sexual violence.