Gdansk Model United Nations
- Gdańsk, Poland
- Nov 07 - Nov 09, 2018
- 180 Delegates
Gdańsk Model United Nations (GDNMUN) is a conference arranged by the students of IB World School No. 1309, in collaboration with European Solidarity Centre (ECS). The event will be held from the 7th till the 9th of November 2018. It will take place in the City of Gdańsk, Republic of Poland, that is known for its great historical importance, as well as major contribution to the freedom of Poland. During GDNMUN not only students from high schools and universities will participate, but also middle schoolers are welcome to take on this challenge. More than 200 delegates from around the globe will arrive in Gdańsk, and represent states different from their native ones. The participants will try their hand at debating over exigent matters, that our world came to face - in several discrete committees.
Your fees can be paid by wire transfer to our bank account:
Towarzystwo Przyjaciół ,,Topolówki"
Z/S w Gmachu III L.O., 80-255 Gdańsk, ul. Topolowa 7
21 1020 1811 0000 0302 0014 9427
BIC code: BPKOPLPW
Delegate fee of 40 EUR/170 PLN
Observer fee of 20 EUR/85 PLN
Please include “GDNMUN2018” your name and surname in the title of the wire transfer.
Additionally, please send a confirmation of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rating4.54 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- The ongoing arms race between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Economic and Social Council
- Regulating the use of decentralized virtual currencies.
Historical Security Council (Double Committee)
- Korean War of 1950.
Human Rights Council
- The question of right to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Examining the impact of the blockade of the Gaza Strip and negotiating its removal with particular emphasis on the Egypt-Gaza border.
World Health Organization
- Taking measures to facilitate global suicide prevention.