Gdansk Model United Nations
- Gdańsk, Poland
- Oct 07 - Oct 09, 2017
- 200 Delegates
Chair Applications01 Jun 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
Observer Applications23 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
Road to freedom.
Gdańsk Model United Nations (GDNMUN) is a conference arranged by the students of IB
World School No. 1309, in collaboration with European Solidarity Centre (ECS). The
event will be held from the 7th till the 9th of October 2017. It will take place in the City
of Gdańsk, Republic of Poland, that is known for its great historical importance, as well
as major contribution to the freedom of Poland.
During GDNMUN not only students from high schools and universities will participate,
but also middle schoolers are welcome to take on this challenge. More than 200
delegates from around the globe will arrive in Gdańsk, and represent states different
from their native ones. The participants will try their hand at debating over exigent
matters, that our world came to face - in several discrete committees.
Rating4.45 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
United Nations Security Council
- Threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist attacks
International Court of Justice
- Revising the Russian annexation of Crimea.
United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Providing help and assistance to children of Internationally dispersed persons and refugees.
Human Rights Council
- The case of concentration camps for LGBT persons in Chechnya.
- Unification of legal institutions, especially courts and law in Africa.
Economic and Social Council
- Reducing inequality within countries through the integration of first-generation migrants.
- Sustainable tourism in sustainable development.
World Trade Organization
- Solution to sustainable use of marine resources