Erasmus Model United Nations
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Nieuwemarkt 1A
- Apr 08 - Apr 10, 2022
- 120 Delegates
- €51.40 Fee
Delegate Applications02 Jan 2022 - 20 Mar 2022
Chair Applications02 Jan 2022 - 13 Feb 2022
Delegation Applications02 Jan 2022 - 20 Mar 2022
Resilience in the Face of AdversityModel United Nations Conference in the heart of Rotterdam!
ErasMUN is a relatively young conference held by Erasmus University College, in Rotterdam. The conference aims to combine the traditions of MUN with the new, innovative practices of modern conferences, with the aim of empowering high-school seniors, and university students to discuss and debate current issues.
Although small for now, ErasMUN has all the potential to grow into a competitive, relevant, and current conference. Until then, this small size allows us to engage participants in different ways; by providing entertainment outside of the regular MUN schedule.
This addition to the schedule also reasons the price of the conference. The 55€ price includes snacks, drinks, and lunch for the two days: this entails two snacks and drinks per day with a vegan lunch menu. Furthermore, it includes the additional entertainment between debates (workshops, seminars, activities), much-needed office supplies, and venue costs.
We hope to have sparked your interest, and look forward to seeing you from the 8th to the 10th of April 2022, at the 3rd edition of ErasMUN!
Security Council (SC)
- Armed Conflicts in North-East Africa
Economic and Social Committee (ECOSOC)
- Strategy for Development to Ensure Socio-economic Recovery, Reconstruction, and Stability in Haiti
UN Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Responsibility and Reparations for Historical Greenhouse gas Emissions
UN Women (UNW)
- Increasing the Representation of Women in Peacekeeping Processes and Conflict Resolution
Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
- Discussing the International ban on the use of Depleted Uranium for Military Purposes
UN Commission on Science and Technology for Development (UNCSTD)
- Increasing the role of Artificial Intelligence in Global Governance