- Jaipur, India
- Aug 10 - Aug 12, 2018
- 1000 Delegates
- ₹30000.00 Fee
Delegate Applications27 Jun 2018 - 31 Jul 2018
Chair Applications27 Jun 2018 - 12 Jul 2018
Observer Applications27 Jun 2018 - 15 Jul 2018
Delegation Applications27 Jun 2018 - 31 Jul 2018
Debate for a Better World
Rating4.7 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- 1.The development of Islamic extremist groups in the Middle East and its consequences worldwide.
- 2.Escalation of violence and anti governmental movements in Africa and Middle East.
- 3.Comprehensive review of peacekeeping operations.
Human Rights Council
- 1.Putting an end to practice of organ harvesting and extra judicial killing.
- 2.Identifying and combating institutional racism.
- 3.Discrimination and persecution of religious minorities on the basis of religious beliefs around the world.
Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
- 1.Measures to prevent terrorist from acquiring Weapons of mass destruction.
- 2.Conflict prevention, total elimination of Weapons of mass destruction.
- 3.Prevention of illicit trade in conventional and small arms.
Special Political and Decolonisation Committee (SPECPOL)
DC v/s MARVEL
MODERN v/s CLASSICAL LITRATURE
International Court of Justice (ICJ)
- 1.Question of Espionage.
- 2.Law of armed conflict (humanitarian law).
- 3.Terrorism and the principle of Universal jurisdiction.
- 1. Demonetization and G.S.T.
- 2. Recent governor problem in Karnataka.
- 3. Scope of current govt party in upcomping rajasthan election.