Copernicus Model United Nations
- Warsaw, Poland
- Sep 11 - Sep 14, 2019
- 301 Delegates
The Best Medium-Sized Conference in the World!
The third edition of CopernicusMUN is here. Taking place at the Warsaw School of Economics it is going to be one of the biggest and most professional MUN conferences in Poland. CoMUN is organised exclusively by the students of the XXXIII bilingual High School in Warsaw. The motto for this year's edition is: "Not thought but action will change the World"
Currently, the chair application is open and we invite all those who feel confident enough to become a part of the CopernicusMUN team.
Be sure to visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Copernicus-Model-United-Nations-290138854740186/
For business inquiries please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate Service: email@example.com
Beneficiary: Fundacja Liceum Ogólnokształcącego im. Mikołaja Kopernika "COPERNICUS" (if your bank does not allow such a long name just use "Fundacja COPERNICUS" )
AMOUNT: 180 PLN / 45 EURO (International)
Account number (IBAN) : PL 09 1240 6292 1111 0010 7575 6627
SWIFT/BIC: PKOPPLPW (International)
Rating4.33 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
World Trade Organization
- Global trade consequences of China's "One belt, one road" initiative.
Disarmament and International Security Council
- Strengthening Guidelines for the Prevention of an Arms Race in Outer Space.
Economic and Social Council
- The issue of universal basic income.
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- Reform of the NATO as mean to adjust the organisation to the XXI century challenges.
- Developing solutions to the NATO-Iranian tensions.
- Improving adolescent girls sexual and reproductive health rights.
United Nations Conference on International Organization, 1945
- United Nations Conference on International Organisation in the year 1945.
United Nations Environmental Programme
- Measures to mobilise global climate efforts with an emphasis on the effectiveness of the Paris Agreement.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Taking measures to counteract forced labour in Africa and the Middle East.
United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development
- Challenges arising from the A.I development worldwide.
Human Rights Council
- Guaranteeing human rights in urban deprived areas.
World Health Organization
- The importance of mental health and ensuring mental well-being in developed countries.
- The Libyan Civil War as jeopardy of the security of the Arab World.